- Cross-dressing is the wearing of clothing and other accoutrement commonly associated with a gender within a particular society that is seen as different than the one usually presented by the dresser.
- (Crossdressers) cross dress, that is, wear clothes usually worn by people of the opposite biological sex. Most do not identify themselves as having a gender identity fundamentally different from their biological sex or gender role.
- (Cross-Dressing) To occasionally wear clothes traditionally associated with people of the other sex. Cross-dressers are usually comfortable with the sex they were assigned at birth and do not wish to change it.
- A photo finish
- (photo) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- The Photos were a British new wave band fronted by Wendy Wu, who had a top 5 album in the UK in 1980.
- (Photo (American magazine)) PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
crossdresser photos – Out &
“Out & About” was recently selected for inclusion in the assortment of books distributed to public and scholastic libraries by Tri-Ess, the international sorority for heterosexual crossdressers.
This book (160 pages, soft cover, perfect bound, lots of photos and illustrations) is also an ideal resource for outreach as well as an introduction for wives and significant others. It includes how-to chapters on femme essentials, shopping, photography, dining, travel, and much more.
Lacey stresses that a crossdresser’s mindset is a prime factor and suggests a simple formula for gaining a positive attitude:
Accept yourself – denial doesn’t work;
Assert yourself – you deserve the best;
Allow yourself – to enjoy your new freedom.
Young Man in Skirt
some crossdresser ask me about my chest,please study this photo